Model No.: 58*1800mm
Heat pipe solar collectors are always connected with existing heating supply device. The selective coating on the inner Cover of the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminum fins. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapor which rises to the condenser. The heat then passes through the heat exchanger and the vapor becomes liquid, returning to the base of the heat pipe. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid (anti-freezing liquid or water) via a copper pipe. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by the sun.
1. Total length of scuff on out tube should be less than 1/3 of length of tube.
2.Inner Tube Support
Support be of the same color and installled in approrite possition
3. Absorption ≥91%
4. Emission ≤ 5.9%
5. Thickness =1.6mm
6. Weight : 2KG
7. Average Heat Loss Coefficient :U=0.51W/(m.℃)
8. Stagnation Coefficient: Dia 58mm: H≤4.5MJ/㎡
9. Solar Exposure Coefficient: 238㎡.℃/KW
10. Glass Transmittance: 0.920(AM1.5)
11. Vaccum :P≤5.0*10-2pa
Contact Person: Guo
Address: No. 30766 East Jingshi Road,Jinan,Shandong