|Min. Order:||50 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 Days|
Model No.: HP385 series
Max. Capacity: >200L
Structure: Compact Type
Interior Material: Stainless Steel
Collector Components: Glass Vacuum Tube
Certification: CE, ISO9001, CCC
Packaging: carton box for FCL shipment, and plywood box is needed for LCL shipment
Productivity: 500000 sets anually
Brand: Linuo Ritter International
Place of Origin: China
Certificate: Solar Keymark, CE,ISO9001,ISO14001,OHSAS18001
HS Code: 84191910
heat pipe technology
1. Evacuated tubes based on the thermos flask principle and consisting of two concentric glass tubes and an evacuated gap to prevent heat loss.
2. Highly selective absorber layer on the inner glass tubes (AI/ALN,) which enables an optimum energy yield.
3. Aluminum heat transfer plate to provide an optimum heat transfer medium system.
4. Copper heat pipes transfer the extracting heat effectively.
5. Rock wool insulation with an aluminum lamination in order to prevent heat loss in the manifold.
6. Compression ring fitting (Ø 22 mm) for flow and return which enable a safe and easy-to-install pipework connections.
7. The most common working fluid is water for ambient temperatures of - 30 °C to an operating temperature to 90 °C.
Advantages and benefits
Easy installation and low maintenance cost of heat pipes and vacuum tubes,
High-quality stainless steel for the inner tank to continuously maintain a good water quality.
Stable operating without tube scaling or pipe explosion risk.
Fast system starting, high energy yield and low heat loss.
Strong capability of anti-freezing that is available for applications in low temperature area.
Pressurized system operating which is suitable for different installation methods.
|General info||Tank capacity (TUV test)||L||110||165||225||275||330|
|Rated operating pressure||Mpa||0.6|
|Gross surface area||m2||1.35||2.04||2.74||3.43||4.12|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||1286x2005x1365||1686x2005x1365||2086x2005x1365||2486x2005x1365||2886x2005x1365|
|Water tank||Tank dimensions||mm||φ480x1165||φ480x1560||φ480x1964||φ480x2364||φ480x2764|
|Tank package dimensions||mm||1375x575x555||1775x575x555||2175x575x555||2575x575x555||2975x575x555|
||Stainless Steel SUS304-2B|
|Diameter / thickness||mm||φ385 / 1.2|
||White painted steel|
|Diameter / thickness||mm||φ480 / 0.4|
||Blue painted steel|
|Insulation||Material / thickness||mm||Polyurethane / 47.5|
||φ58 x 1800 mm vacuum tube with thickness of 2.2mm & heat pipe|
|Tube package dimensions||mm||1970 x 330 x 165|
|Inclination||degree||30 degree for flat roof installation|
|Other parts||TV valva Temp./ Pressure||°C/Mpa||85 / 0.6|
|Electric heating||W||Optional/1500w 220V 50Hz|
|DIN CERTCO registration number||
|Loading Qty||Qty in 20GP/40HC||
Scope of delivery
-Heat pipe evacuated tubes
- Flat roof, pitched roof, min. inclination of 15 degree
The selective coating on the inner cover of the vacuum tubes converts solar energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminum fins. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapor which rises to the condenser. Then the heat passes through the heat exchanger, the water inside of water tank is being heated, and the vapor becomes liquid, returning to the bottom of the heat pipe. This transference of heat creates a continuous circulation as long as the heat pipe vacuum tube collector is heated by sun.
Heat is transferred by liquid to the water tank and heat the water efficiently. In addition, heat pipe vacuum tubes is highly freezing resistance, which ensures higher efficiency in cold areas.
Pressurized water tank ensures high comfort when customer uses hot water, the water flow and water pressure is much higher than compact non-pressurized solar water heater.
Contact Person: Guo
Address: No. 30766 East Jingshi Road,Jinan,Shandong