|Min. Order:||50 Set/Sets|
Model No.: CPC1512
Type: Vacuum Solar Collector
Application: Water Heater, Solar Thermal, Air Conditioning System
Pipe Material: Copper
Packaging: 1 set per carton or 10 sets in one big carton
Productivity: 2 million square meters of col
Brand: Linuo Ritter International
Place of Origin: China
Certificate: Solar Keymark, CE,ISO9001,ISO14001,OHSAS18001
HS Code: 84199010
Advantages and benefits
- Short installation times due to complete pre-assembled collectors.
- Simple and reliable connection technology in order to extend several collectors side by side through pre-assembled screw connections. Further tubing and an extensive thermal insulation is not necessary.
- Integrated return pipe and highly efficient thermal insulation.
- Manageable module sizes for a very high performance and a quick and easy installation.
- Flow and return pipes may be fitted on the left or the right side of the manifold.
- High flexibility due to the different widths and lengths of the collectors.
- Quick and easy exchange of the evacuated tubes without using any tools.
- Low pressure loss allows several modules to be connected in series
- Minimum of soldering points ensures a high leakage safety
- Well-known indestructibility of Ritter Solar tubes confirmed by the hailstone test DIN EN 12975-2
- High energy yield in the transitional period and winter
- In wintery conditions with a 400 W/m² irradiation and 0 °C air temperature at a temperature of 20 °C, Ritter Solar evacuated tube collectors already have a higher energy yield than flat collectors.
- Extremely low heat loss due to the high vacuum.
- Outstanding design.
Fully pre-assembled unit comprising
- 6, 12, or 18 evacuated tubes based on the thermos flask principle
- manifold with direct flow heat conduction unit and dry tube connection
- Collectors are packed in individual boxes. In addition, there is a sun protection sheet over the evacuated tubes.
- Pitched roof, flat roof, on-wall
Number of evacuated tubes: 12
η0 in relation to aperture(EN 12975): 64.2%
a1 with wind, in relation to aperture area: 0.89W/(m2k)
a2 with wind, in relation to aperture area: 0.001W/(m2k2)
Yield Forecast (location Würzburg, Germany, reference area 3 m2): 651kWh/m2a
Yield Forecast (location Würzburg, Germany, reference area 5 m2): 589kWh/m2a
Collector dimensions (L x H x D): 1392 x 1640 x 100mm 2080 x 1640 x 100
Gross surface area: 2.28sqm
Aperture area: 2.00sqm
Collector contents: 1.48L
Max. working overpressure: 10bar
Max. stagnation temperature: 272°C
Connection fitting diameter: φ15 (mm)
Sensor sleeve: φ6 (mm)
Collector material: Al / Cu / glass / silicone / PBT / EPDM / TE
Glass tube material: Borosilicate glass 3.3
Selective absorber coating material: Cu / SS-AIN / AIN
Glass tube (Ø ext./ int./wall thickn./tube lgth.): 47/37/1.6/1500
Colour (aluminium frame profile, anodised): Aluminum grey
Colour (plastic parts): Black
Thermal shock test / ITW test number: 06COL513/1
Hailstone test according to DIN EN 12975-2/TÜV test No. 435/142448
EC type examination: Z-IS-DDK-MUC-07-08-100029919-003
DIN CERTCO registration number: 011-7S1948R
Package dimensions (L x H x D): 1490 x 1675 x 110 mmLoading Quantity Qty in 40HC: 144 sets
Contact Person: Guo
Address: No. 30766 East Jingshi Road,Jinan,Shandong