|Min. Order:||50 Set/Sets|
Model No.: CPC1512, CPC1518, XL1921
Type: Vacuum Solar Collector
Application: Water Heater, Solar Thermal, Air Conditioning System
Pipe Material: Copper
Packaging: 1 set per carton or 10 sets in one big carton
Productivity: 2 million square meters of col
Brand: Linuo Ritter International
Place of Origin: China
Certificate: Solar Keymark, CE,ISO9001,ISO14001,OHSAS18001
HS Code: 84199010
Maximum performance at minimum dimensions.
Absorber is bigger than gross surface area. Three dimensionally 360°shaped absorbers for the greatest possible energy collecting surface, utilized up to most of the diffuse and direct radiation from morning to evening.
360°absorber tube utilizes solar energy the year round in the most efficient way and provide the users with free energy even in the bad weather. Compared with the other collectors, the absorbers, thanks to 360°technology, absorbs direct and diffuse radiation in a much greater mass. In concert with vacuum tube insulation, heretofore unknown rates ofefficiency have been achieved with our 360°absorber tubes. Even at sub-zero temperatures this construction pervents heat loss.
- Low pressure loss allows several modules to be connected in series
- Minimum of soldering points ensures a high leakage safety
- Well-known indestructibility of Ritter Solar tubes confirmed by the hailstone test DIN EN 12975-2
- High energy yield in the transitional period and winter
- In wintery conditions with a 400 W/m² irradiation and 0 °C air temperature at a temperature of 20 °C, Ritter Solar evacuated tube collectors already have a higher energy yield than flat collectors.
- Extremely low heat loss due to the high vacuum.
- Outstanding design.
- Short installation times due to complete pre-assembled collectors.
- Simple and reliable connection technology in order to extend several collectors side by side through pre-assembled screw connections. Further tubing and an extensive thermal insulation is not necessary.
- Integrated return pipe and highly efficient thermal insulation.
- Manageable module sizes for a very high performance and a quick and easy installation.
- Flow and return pipes may be fitted on the left or the right side of the manifold.
- High flexibility due to the different widths and lengths of the collectors.
- Quick and easy exchange of the evacuated tubes without using any tools.
Could be used for high temperature solar thermal applications, heating the water up to 95℃,
- suitable for providing hot water and room heating for the families, with higher efficiency in winter time, especially compared to the flat plate solar collector.
- suitable for the industrial process heating, hotels, hospitals, solar cooling, steam, etc.
The CPC U-pipe solar collector is certified by European Solar Keymark, with satisfactory annual energy yield, meanwhile the heat loss is much less.
The energy yield is comparatively higher in the cloudy and winter days, compared to other types of collectors, due to the equipment of the European CPC reflector, thus reducing the application of the backup traditional energy.
Large scale solar collector up to 5m2, suitable for large-scale solar thermal projects.
|Series||CPC OEM XL 1514||CPC OEM XL 1521||CPC OEM XL 1914||CPC OEM XL 1921|
|Number of evacuated tubes||
|η0 in relation to aperture, EN 12975||%||64.2||64.2||64.2||64.2|
|a1 with wind, in relation to aperture area||W/(m2k)||0.89||0.89||0.89||0.89|
|a2 with wind, in relation to aperture area||W/(m2k2)||0.001||0.001||0.001||0.001|
|Yield Forecast (location Würzburg, Germany, reference area 3 m2)||kWh/m2a||651||651||651||651|
|Yield Forecast (location Würzburg, Germany, reference area 5 m2)||kWh/m2a||589||589||589||589|
|Collector dimensions (L x H x D)||mm||1653 x 1600 x 100||2458 x 1600 x 100||1653 x 2040 x 100||2458 x 2040 x 100|
|Gross surface area||m2||2.64||3.93||3.37||5.01|
|Max. working overpressure||bar||10||10||10||10|
|Max. stagnation temperature||°C||272||272||272||272|
|Connection fitting diameter||φ (mm)||15||15||15||15|
|Sensor sleeve||φ (mm)||6||6||6||6|
||Al / Cu / glass / silicone / PBT / EPDM / TE|
|Glass tube material||
||Borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Selective absorber coating material||
|Glass tube (Ø ext./ int./wall thickn./tube lgth.)||47/37/1.6/1500||47/37/1.6/1920|
|Colour (aluminium frame profile, anodised)||Aluminum grey|
|Colour (plastic parts)||
|Thermal shock test / ITW test number||
|Hailstone test according to DIN EN 12975-2/TÜV test No.||435/142448|
|EC type examination||
|DIN CERTCO registration number||
|Package dimensions (L x H x D)||mm||1108x1663x1895 (10sets)||1141x2526x1768 (9sets)||1141x1726x2178 (9sets)||1141x2526x2178 (9sets)|
Contact Person: Guo
Address: No. 30766 East Jingshi Road,Jinan,Shandong