Model No.: CPC-U 1506
Type: Vacuum Solar Collector
Application: Water Heater
Pipe Material: Copper
Productivity: 2 million square meters of col
Brand: Linuo Ritter International
Place of Origin: China
Certificate: Solar Keymark, CE,ISO9001,ISO14001,OHSAS18001
HS Code: 84191910
For water, space and process heating and solar cooling.
|Number of evacuated tubes||
|η0 in relation to aperture, EN 12975||%||64.2|
|a1 with wind, in relation to aperture area||W/(m2k)||0.89|
|a2 with wind, in relation to aperture area||W/(m2k2)||0.001|
|Yield Forecast (location Würzburg, Germany, reference area 3 m2)||kWh/m2a||651|
|Yield Forecast (location Würzburg, Germany, reference area 5 m2)||kWh/m2a||589|
|Collector dimensions (L x H x D)||mm||702 x 1640 x 100|
|Gross surface area||
|Max. working overpressure||bar||10|
|Max. stagnation temperature||°C||272|
|Connection fitting diameter||φ (mm)||15|
|Sensor sleeve||φ (mm)||6|
||Al / Cu / glass / silicone / PBT / EPDM / TE|
|Glass tube material||
||Borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Selective absorber coating material||
||Cu / SS-AIN / AIN|
|Glass tube (Ø ext./ int./wall thickn./tube lgth.)||
|Colour (aluminium frame profile, anodised)||
|Colour (plastic parts)||
|Thermal shock test / ITW test number||
|Hailstone test according to DIN EN 12975-2/TÜV test No.||435/142448|
|EC type examination||
|DIN CERTCO registration number||
|Package dimensions (L x H x D)||mm||800 x 1675 x 110|
|Loading Quantity||Qty in 40HC||252|
- Pitched roof, flat roof, horizontal
Scope of Delivery
Fully pre-assembled unit comprising
- evacuated tubes based on the thermos flask principle
- manifold with direct flow heat conduction unit and dry tube connection
Collectors are packed in individual boxes. In addition, there is a sun protection sheet over the evacuated tubes.
Advantages and benefits
- Specially developed for applications that require horizontally mounting.
- Short installation times due to complete pre-assembled collectors.
- Simple and reliable connection technology in order to extend several collectors side by side through pre-assembled screw connections. Further tubing and an extensive thermal insulation is not necessary
- Integrated return pipe and highly efficient thermal insulation.
- Manageable module sizes for a very high performance and a quick and easy installation.
- Flow and return pipes may be fitted on the left or the right side of the manifold.
- High flexibility due to the different widths and lengths of the collectors.
- Quick and easy exchange of the evacuated tubes without using any tools.
- Low pressure loss allows several modules to be connected in series
- Minimum of soldering points ensures a high leakage safety
- Well-known indestructibility of Ritter Solar tubes confirmed by the hailstone test DIN EN 12975-2
- High energy yield in the transitional period and winter
- In wintery conditions with a 400 W/m² irradiation and 0 °C air temperature at a temperature of 20 °C, Ritter Solar evacuated tube collectors already have a higher energy yield than flat collectors.
- Extremely low heat loss due to the high vacuum.
- Outstanding design.
Contact Person: Guo
Address: No. 30766 East Jingshi Road,Jinan,Shandong